account add bag check close cup date discount-icon draw email facebook female genders globe googleplus grid heart info instagram list-view list location male minus notification offer pinterest sale-icon search settings star tag to-top twitter

Edun Stockists

About Edun

In Spring 2005 Edun was launched as a for-profit fashion brand to raise awareness of the possibilities in Africa and encourage the industry to do business there.

Edun was founded on a commitment to encourage trade with Africa.

Overall 80% of all Edun Apparel clothing - units manufactured - is African produced. The remaining 20% is spread out between Peru and China.

Where to buy Edun

Looking for shops that sell Edun? Below you will find a list online retailers, discount codes and sales information for stores carrying Edun. You can search by location to find stores specifically in the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and the rest of the world. Looking for stockists of another label? View our designer brand directory.

Active Edun Discount Codes

If you are looking to buy cheap Edun online, try these active discount codes.

Popular discounts include 10% off, 20% off and free delivery. Some retailers offer special offers for first time purchases or student discounts. If you are looking for discounts for another brand please use our designer brand directory.

Sorry there are currently no active discount codes for Edun. View our active discount code directory.

Expired Discount Codes

Unfortunately you have missed these discounts.

  • 5% Off at YOOX Expired
  • 10% Off at YOOX Expired
  • 5% Off at YOOX Expired
  • 5% Off at YOOX Expired
  • 15% off at Not Addicted Expired
  • 15% Off selected menswear at YOOX Expired

Active Edun Sales

Cheap Edun is available in the sale at many online stores at up to 70% off! Sales are a great way of finding your must have designer items at a discounted price! You can save big if you shop around and check different online sales on a regular basis.

If you are looking for sales for another brand please use our designer brand directory.

Sorry there are currently no active sales for Edun. View our active sales directory.

Expired Sales

Unfortunately you have missed these sales.

  • Up to 50% off Sale at YOOX Expired
  • Up to 60% off Sale at YOOX Expired
  • up to 70% off at YOOX Expired
  • Up to 60% off at YOOX Expired
  • Up to 40% off at Shopbop Expired

Get the Fashion Sauce newsletter