We are proud of our heritage. It was in 1912 that Albert Morrow opened his first shop. He was committed to providing high quality products and also appreciated the importance of satisfying the needs of his customers. It was for these reasons that the business flourished for three-quarters of a century.
In 2011 Philip Morrow re-established his great-grandfather's business. Although these are different times, Philip is intent on maintaining those same standards of quality and customer service.
Morrow’s socks, with ‘hand-linked’ toes, are designed by Philip and made in the Midlands by one of the few remaining independent hosiery manufacturers in this country.